Robert Bosch AB | Sweden | Gothenburg (alternatively Stockholm) | Legal Services | Start Date: As agreed
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We strive to live by the values inherited from our founder, Robert Bosch, who rather would have lost money than trust. Likewise, we value the integrity of our promises and the belief in our word of honor. The Legal Counsel is a key position within the Bosch Nordic region responsible for delivering professional legal advice and service to Bosch businesses in the region, mainly with the emphasis on Sweden as well as partly Finland and the Baltic countries.
Your contribution to something big
- Ensure legal work of a high quality in an international environment with focus on automotive and industrial purchase, sales and cooperation activities, which will also include commercial IP as well as product and IT development.
- Draft, review and amend contracts and T&Cs of various kinds
- Contribute to group projects, hereunder associated with launch of new products, M&A, implementation of processes etc.
- Competition law and other governance topics
- Handle dispute resolution, hereunder together with Bosch internal and external lawyers
- Provide instructions to and training for non-lawyers in legal topics
- Guide, counsel and assist regarding day-to-day legal issues
- Networking and knowledge sharing with legal colleagues within the Bosch Group
What distinguishes you
- You have a law degree from a Swedish university, preferably supplied with a LLM or similar from abroad
- At least 5-7 years post-graduate experience from an international oriented business law firm and/or as an in-house lawyer
- Comprehensive experience in contract drafting and negotiation
- Strong in the role as legal business partner for commercial teams and with a wish to further develop in the role as trusted advisor
- Good process orientation as well as sound communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-sufficient with a high degree of integrity
- Fluent in English and Swedish (other language capabilities such as Finnish would be a plus)
- Able to travel up to 15-30 days per year within the Nordics, Baltics and Europe
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with 402.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary and attractive bonus, pension and medical services
If you’ve got questions about the position or would like to know more about working at Bosch, please contact Head of Legal Services, Bosch Nordic region, Christa Jørgensen, tel. +45 44 89 82 13. She will be best available for your call on Wednesday 3rdJuly 2019 at 9 am – 2 pm CET and on Thursday 11th July 2019 at 9 am – 3 pm CET.
Alternatively you can submit your questions in English to JOB@DK.BOSCH.COM.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and application in English to JOB@DK.BOSCH.COM on Thursday 15th August, 2019, at the latest.