Do you want to work with one of the leading global consulting firms offering complex and multidisciplinary services to both Swedish and international companies and organizations? Then look no further.
EY's legal consulting business, EY Law, is present in over 80 countries, including the Nordics. We are more than 3 000 legal professionals working in an international environment within a broad spectrum of business law and sectors. EY Law is a part of EY's global consulting company and through our four service lines- Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services – we help organizations capitalize on opportunities.
At EY Law we are convinced that legal consulting often requires a complement from other competencies to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. We work closely together with other experts within EY in order to offer the most competent and complete services in the market.
As EY Law continues to grow we are now looking for a lawyer with M&A focus to come and join our M&A team at our offices in Stockholm.
Career opportunity and what EY Law can offer you
You will become part of a dynamic working environment at EY Law, which includes an attractive workplace where development and cooperation are high priority. We understand the importance of employee engagement and provide challenging and rewarding assignments from a broad range of industries. You will be offered a diverse range of opportunities and have the possibility to shape your personal and career development, with guidance from experienced colleagues. Furthermore, we offer a wide range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
Who are we looking for?
To qualify for the role, you have:
• A master´s degree in law obtained with excellent results.
• 6 – 9 years of relevant experience. Even more senior candidates can be considered.
• Worked a law firm or similar consultant organization, where you also have developed your delivery and sales skills.
• Proven track-record of handling and manage large-scale transactions.
• Significant experience in project management within M&A.
• Proven track- record of leading a team guiding them to success.
• Excellent knowledge of Swedish and English (written and verbal).
Skills and attributes for success:
• Strong ability to interact and build long lasting relationships with clients as well as colleagues.
• Client focused, stress resistant, organized and excellent communication skills.
• Socially competent and excellent co-operation skills.
• Thrive to work in a faced-paced environement.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
We are working with Sharp Recruitment in this process. Please feel free to contact Ron Cohen on 073 518 51 88 or email@example.com for questions regarding the position.
We will screen applications and interview candidates continuously so please apply as soon as possible.
Vi har flera uppdragsgivare som idag söker affärsintresserade och drivna kollegor att förstärka inom följande verksamhetsområden...
Von Feilitzen, 26 augusti