Roschier is a leading law firm, proud to help our clients succeed by offering cutting-edge legal advice. We have close to 500 brilliant people working with us and we are committed to everyone´s continuous development. Working with us will enable you to become the best version of yourself.
About the role
Our team advises clients in complex deals across the Nordics with a leading market position in Finland for many years and we are also among the leading firms in Sweden. The team members combine a high degree of specialization with curiosity, passion, professionalism, and a strong commercial understanding. We focus on providing added value to our clients.
As a part of the M&A team in Stockholm, you would have the opportunity to work with a diverse set of assignments, ranging from industrial M&A to private equity, infrastructure and venture capital deals.
We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
We are looking for you who
• have a law degree and 1-4 years´ experience working in the area of M&A or
• are close to graduation and have a genuine interest in, and a clear aspiration to work with private M&A and private equity
• are able to apply legal knowledge in a business context
• take own initiatives, but are also team players
• are eager to learn new things and share their own knowledge
• have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English
What we offer
• a platform for continuous development – you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• a broad curriculum of professional skills trainings and personal development programs
• the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
• an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
How to apply
In this recruitment process, Roschier is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Helena Woodcock by phone 0733 – 109585, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roschier is a leading Nordic business law firm. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising major local and international players operating in the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, taking pride in understanding their business and providing them with the best possible legal solutions.
With us, you will develop at the very top. Through our focus on continuous learning and by working closely with your col¬leagues on complex matters, you will learn more than anywhere else. We work together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision.
Vi på Insatt växer geografiskt och söker nu en driven kontorschef med bred affärsjuridisk bakgrund för nyetablering av ett Insatt-kontor.
Jurek, 22 oktober