As one of the world’s leading professional services firms, WSP provides engineering and design services to clients in the Transportation & Infrastructure, Property & Buildings, Environment, Power & Energy, Resources and Industry sectors, as well as offering strategic advisory services. WSP's global experts include engineers, advisors, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, environmental specialists and surveyors, in addition to other design, program and construction management professionals. Our talented people are well positioned to deliver successful and sustainable projects, wherever clients need us.
We are looking for an Ethics & Compliance Officer to our office in Stockholm.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Nordics and Central Europe Ethics and Compliance Officer is responsible for managing implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of the Ethics and Compliance program, including Code of Conduct and other global and regional policies as well as other compliance initiative, in the Nordics and Central Europe regions.
The function will be reporting directly to WSP Global’s Chief Ethics and Compliance and will be responsible for identifying ethical and compliance risks and trends, monitoring and implementing policies and programs, providing the necessary information, training and reports to different business segments within the organization including senior leadership, committees to enable effective oversight.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Integrate and implement company policies and KPI’s in the Nordic and European organization.
• Develop regional governance processes and policies and integrate key ethics and compliance controls in regional systems and processes
• Implement and develop systems and monitoring processes and procedures of compliance and ethics, including gifts, entertainment and hospitality registry and compliance of interest registry.
• Advising on compliance implications in different business segments.
• Providing strategic advice to senior leadership on compliance and ethics issues on local and regional levels.
• Coordinate the anti-corruption program.
• Develop, implement and track ethics and compliance training initiatives, including anti-corruption and fair competition training.
• Manage whistleblowing reports, coordinate investigations, conduct investigations and report recommendations to senior leadership.
• Support activities that mitigate third party risk, including reviewing and updating third party due diligence policy and process.
Who are we looking for
It is important that the right candidate for this position is ambitious, high-performing and responsible. You must be innovative and action-oriented, as well as informal, transparent and honest. It is also significant that the right candidate has an operational approach and understands the business value of compliance.
We are looking for candidates that are smart, analytical, diligent and structural but also driven, service-minded and are prone to take initiative. It is of utmost importance that the right candidate can take commercially sound decisions with a risk-based approach, is communicative, and have the ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
What we can offer you
At WSP we offer you a possibility to develop yourself by being part in a high-performing team that work towards a sustainable social development. We make sure that all our staff is able to deliver above average and therefore we offer continuous training, tools and support.
Profile and Qualifications
Applicants for this position must have a relevant academic degree, LLM or MBA, and 10 - 15 years of relevant experience of developing and implementing compliance and/or anti-corruption programs and policies. You should have experience from working in an international corporate with multicultural environment. Experience from working with GDPR and data privacy is meritorious
Our corporate language is English, but we expect you to have exceptional oral and written communications skills in Swedish. It is an advantage if you have experience working in another European language.
Application and Enquiries
WSP is cooperating with Sharp Recruitment & Consultants in this recruitment process. Please contact Zarina Virsholm on +46 733 99 07 27 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for questions regarding WSP and/or the position.
All applications will be reviewed and interviews will be performed continuously. Please do not hesitate to apply now. We are looking forward to knowing you.