Dreams is growing at a rapid pace and is now becoming a global player. We are looking for a legal counsel to join our team at the Stockholm Head Office. This is a unique opportunity for a dedicated and creative lawyer with a humble mindset to provide critical support and help us shape the future of finance!
What you will do
• negotiate and put in place commercial agreements for our B2C and B2B2C products and services
• operate in cross functional teams to assist in product reviews and help shaping great user experience within the boundaries of the regulatory landscape
• provide internal training and ensure alignment and compliance with guidelines and legal requirements, incl. GDPR, in both separate projects and day to day operations
• actively participate in scaling and developing the legal function
• law degree plus minimum 5 years relevant working experience from an in-house role within banking and finance and/or a reputable law firm
• strong skills in analysing, interpreting and advising on contractual relationships as well as drafting and negotiating tech-intense commercial agreements in a multinational setting
• excellent interpersonal skills
• a prestigeless and flexible mindset
• fluent in English and Swedish, verbally and in writing
Preferred previous experience from
• working in a high-growth, owner-operated business and/or from a multinational setting with global operations
• project management
• agile working methods
What´s in it for you
• talented, authentic and passionate colleagues
• a diverse, fast paced culture where we nurture psychological safety and enable efficient agile teams
• a purpose-driven team devoted to helping people live more fulfilled lives
• a laid-back office space in central Stockholm (or your own home for remote work)
Contact and Application
Please apply by providing us your application documents including your CV and a cover letter in English, via the following link
https://www.getdreams.work/jobs/1006073-legal-counsel-to-dreams?promotion=195437-trackable-share-link-jurek. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
For any questions, please contact Sophie Piir, Head of Legal, at 072-3982834 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
It starts with a dream
In a world of mindless consumption and one-click spending, it´s not always easy to feel good about money. In fact, it´s the #1 source of stress and anxiety for millions of people worldwide.
That´s why we at Dreams use behavioural science to help people save for the things that really matter. We create financial services that fit neatly into people´s lives. The Dreams app is personal, easy to use and incredibly effective.
We´ve already helped almost half a million people in Sweden and Norway find more than 4 billion SEK to achieve their dreams by saving, investing and paying off debt. Many without even noticing!